Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SNAS

SNAS 1 year 7 months ago #73659

I've downloaded the SNAS Late Model series and got the car, skins and track pack. When I open the game and go to choose that series it doesn't show up. what do I do??
  • ernie67502
  • Limited Late
  • Wheelin!!
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SNAS 1 year 7 months ago #73660

My limited experience with making my own sets of series taught me to double check these few things.

Most importantly you need to start a new campaign for any new series you add to show up

Make sure the folders for all the stuff in the series are all in their respective folders in the data folder of the dtr2 install. ie: cars, series, skins and tracks

Make sure the car is the right one - snas super late model v2 (on page 2 of the chassis pages) I have had the wrong car more than once but now I check every skin and make sure it relates to the car I have for that series.

Make sure the names of the tracks in the series.str file are exactly the folder names of the tracks in your data/tracks folder if their is one not EXACTLY right dtr2 won't show the series.

Most importantly you need to start a new campaign for any new series you add to show up (Yes, important enough to say it twice :) )

Hope this helps in some way

Cheers
  • elmomarty
  • 4-cylinder
  • Thank you received: 1
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by elmomarty.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: BLS_34
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 3620
  • Latest Member: sergeya1996000
  • Total Posts: 63.2k
  • Total Topics: 6125
  • Total Sections: 6
  • Total Categories: 20
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 0